Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.451 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 340,626 Kwacha (Mex$ 9,095) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)