Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.850 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 713,238 Kwacha (Mex$ 19,895) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 654,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)