Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.214 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 150% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,614,867 Kwacha (€7,836) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (32 minutes ago)