Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 762.990 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 160% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,100,232 Kwacha (€7,995) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)