Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.268 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,656 Kwacha (902 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)