Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.104 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,526 Kwacha (905 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)