Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.995 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 570,616 Kwacha (2,839TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)