Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.553 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 613,446 Kwacha (3,379TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 569,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (12 minutes ago)