Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.619 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 627,532 Kwacha (3,082TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 571,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)