Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.732 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 671,976 Kwacha (3,638TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 626,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)