Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.414 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,107,356 Kwacha (Mex$ 63,069) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)