Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.556 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,715,434 Kwacha (Mex$ 42,298) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (37 minutes ago)