Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.755 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,711,663 Kwacha (Mex$ 44,167) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)