Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 28.119 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 167,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 166,005 Kwacha (5,904₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)