Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 26.216 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 77,534 Kwacha (2,958₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (26 minutes ago)