Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 26.522 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 93,053 Kwacha (3,508₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (39 minutes ago)