Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 842.676 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,121,183 Kwacha (€3,704) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (38 minutes ago)