Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 761.846 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,799,406 Kwacha (€3,675) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)