Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 845.010 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,131,432 Kwacha (€3,706) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)