Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,472 prices entered by 664 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 528.599 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,902,613 Kwacha (AU$5,491) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (21 minutes ago)