Cost of living comparison between Melbourne, Australia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,667 prices entered by 486 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 542.310 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,635,463 Kwacha (AU$6,704) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)