Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,395 prices entered by 611 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 539.506 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,255,955 Kwacha (AU$6,035) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)