Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,168 prices entered by 569 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 541.430 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,940,447 Kwacha (AU$5,431) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (35 minutes ago)