Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,960 prices entered by 531 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 535.308 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,378,958 Kwacha (AU$4,444) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)