Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,059 prices entered by 547 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 549.765 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,421,207 Kwacha (AU$4,404) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)