Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.242 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 853,126 Kwacha (11,338 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)