Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.800 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 828,253 Kwacha (10,646 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 736,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)