Cost of living comparison between Meknes, Morocco and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.300 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 517,050 Kwacha (7,151 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)