Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.685 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 580,717 Kwacha (₨54,351) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)