Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.106 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 516,577 Kwacha (₨46,513) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)