Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.761 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 510,103 Kwacha (₨47,402) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)