Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.010 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 630,014 Kwacha (₨57,222) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)