Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.861 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,295,373 Kwacha (﷼ 17,266) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)