Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24227 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,128,185 Kwacha (COL$8,784,492) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)