Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23821 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,989,805 Kwacha (COL$8,353,178) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)