Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23872 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,656,730 Kwacha (COL$11,129,127) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)