Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25183 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,894,074 Kwacha (COL$7,521,183) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)