Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24803 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,781 Kwacha (COL$8,377,027) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)