Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24910 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,239,794 Kwacha (COL$8,991,543) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)