Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.274 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 395,595 Kwacha (63,054 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)