Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.576 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,056 Kwacha (617 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)