Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.522 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,075 Kwacha (625 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (29 minutes ago)