Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05124 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,221,426 Kwacha (Rp 23,839,592) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)