Cost of living comparison between Medan, Indonesia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05465 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,144,540 Kwacha (Rp 39,240,574) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)