Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05222 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,855,362 Kwacha (Rp 35,531,301) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)