Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.071 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,049,784 Kwacha (﷼ 10,728) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (36 minutes ago)