Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.885 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,953,585 Kwacha (﷼ 10,234) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (35 minutes ago)