Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 191.089 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,776,152 Kwacha (﷼ 14,528) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)