Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31344 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 851,311 Kwacha (2,715,985 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 815,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)