Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32098 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 495,178 Kwacha (1,542,695 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)