Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19728 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 494,442 Kwacha (2,506,282 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)