Cost of living comparison between Mbabane, Swaziland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.727 MWK / SZL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,333,356 Kwacha (Lilangeni45,998) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 2 hours ago)