Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.993 MWK / SZL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,419,533 Kwacha (Lilangeni43,997) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (39 minutes ago)