Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.250 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,978,144 Kwacha ($5,554) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)