Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.750 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,321,352 Kwacha ($4,634) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)