Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.900 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,775,909 Kwacha ($3,872) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)