Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.560 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,961,222 Kwacha ($20,879) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)