Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.590 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 22,539,764 Kwacha ($31,454) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (39 minutes ago)