Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.048 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,048 Kwacha (₨602) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)