Cost of living in Mau, India vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.322 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,851 Kwacha (₨567) in Mau.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)