Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02872 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,293 Kwacha (Bs 45,019) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)