Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.819 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 226% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,155,353 Kwacha (Bs 238,868) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (30 minutes ago)