Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00894 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,031 Kwacha (Bs 115,353) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)