Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.936 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,760,000 Kwacha (147,459 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)