Cost of living comparison between Matola, Mozambique and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.107 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,031,250 Kwacha (223,035 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)