Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.140 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 210,380 Kwacha (₨18,886) in Mathura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)