Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.557 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 383,180 Kwacha (Mex$ 9,448) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)