Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.896 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,090,000 Kwacha (47,607 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)