Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02249 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,497,200 Kwacha (﷼ 111,034,543) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)