Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02214 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,073,229 Kwacha (﷼ 93,634,916) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (30 minutes ago)