Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02004 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,614,753 Kwacha (﷼ 80,563,373) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)