Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.481 MWK / LSL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,594,742 Kwacha (30,387 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)