Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.772 MWK / LSL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,947,139 Kwacha (35,550 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)