Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.605 MWK / LSL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,096,249 Kwacha (37,033 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)