Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.378 MWK / LSL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,904,036 Kwacha (35,670 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)