Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.563 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 732,218 Kwacha (31,075 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 605,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)