Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.632 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,212,991 Kwacha (€4,142) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $127 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)