Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.782 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,795,755 Kwacha (38,948 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)