Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.950 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,764,163 Kwacha (38,418 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)