Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.058 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,146,649 Kwacha (28,600 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)