Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.932 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,954,181 Kwacha (25,736 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (23 minutes ago)