Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.933 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,405 Kwacha (122₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (22 minutes ago)