Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.483 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 317,448 Kwacha (11,551₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)