Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.130 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 323,369 Kwacha (11,496₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)