Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 194.239 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,165,713 Kwacha (R$ 6,001) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 966,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)