Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.923 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 927,422 Kwacha (R$ 4,988) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 808,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (36 minutes ago)