Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.834 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,466,364 Kwacha (R$ 11,118) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (27 minutes ago)