Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 192.193 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 942,388 Kwacha (R$ 4,903) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 791,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)