Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 204.967 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,252,255 Kwacha (R$ 6,110) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 972,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)