Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.996 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,479,283 Kwacha (R$ 10,733) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)