Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.211 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,557,827 Kwacha (R$ 11,307) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)