Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.504 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,034,761 Kwacha (R$ 5,489) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 831,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)