Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.805 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,418 Kwacha (₨796) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)