Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.931 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,281,019 Kwacha (€5,619) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)