Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.710 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,792,748 Kwacha (€4,501) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)