Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.881 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,017,424 Kwacha (€3,889) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)