Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.284 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,697 Kwacha (Php259) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)