Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 13.963 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,013 Kwacha (Php431) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)