Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.351 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 276% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 35,224,816 Kwacha (Bs 493,687) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)