Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.808 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 280% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 35,613,519 Kwacha (Bs 495,953) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)