Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01068 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,890,456 Kwacha (Bs 925,687,899) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (32 minutes ago)