Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.963 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,733,913 Kwacha (646,490 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)