Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.830 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,507,265 Kwacha (465,536 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (12 minutes ago)