Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 718.000 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,090 Kwacha (14 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)