Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.300 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,084 Kwacha (14 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)