Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.680 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,626 Kwacha (6 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (30 minutes ago)