Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24434 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,303,284 Kwacha (COL$5,333,975) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (28 minutes ago)