Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23601 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,884,400 Kwacha (COL$7,984,413) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)