Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24704 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,101,895 Kwacha (COL$8,508,311) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)