Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25692 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,196,191 Kwacha (COL$4,655,828) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (38 minutes ago)