Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,956 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.940 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,358,160 Kwacha (Php169,169) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)