Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.665 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,135,637 Kwacha (Php213,812) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,125 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)