Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 779.356 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,002,070 Kwacha (€2,569) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)