Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.523 MWK / MMK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,851 Kwacha (5,456 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)