Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 900.997 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,518,665 Kwacha (£3,905) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)