Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 893.410 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,455,960 Kwacha (£3,868) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)