Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.842 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,581,719 Kwacha (R$ 15,859) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)