Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1888.408 MWK / BHD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,557,687 Kwacha (Dinar 2,414) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)