Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1904.556 MWK / BHD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,084,370 Kwacha (Dinar 1,094) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (44 minutes ago)