Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1908.528 MWK / BHD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,667,574 Kwacha (Dinar 1,398) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 3 hours ago)