Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1905.502 MWK / BHD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,180,381 Kwacha (Dinar 1,669) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)