Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.377 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,275,495 Kwacha (93,346 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)