Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.466 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,192,695 Kwacha (89,621 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)