Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05266 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 825,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 753,068 Kwacha (Rp 14,301,496) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (42 minutes ago)