Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05370 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 821,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 753,506 Kwacha (Rp 14,032,637) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)